Hi! My name is Megan Brame
and believe me, I know what you're going through…
The impatience of waiting for success, dodging the slightly-concerned questions from friends and family, wondering why “they” could do it while I couldn't.
When I was still in college, I opened up a wee tiny soap and candle business, shucking things at local craft fairs. The money was way more dynamic than a “day job” but the freedom to control my own fate…oh man, I was hooked.
That soap and candle company ended up garnering 5 industry awards, beating out ginormous companies, and being mentioned in over 100 publications. It was all my work…and it was only my work.
I was afraid to give up control, you see, so I'd do everything myself. The production, sales, shipping, logistics, bookkeeping, taxes (yikes!), graphic design, web development…you name it, my hands were in it. I worked myself into a trap where I was afraid to let go and my business turned from a dream I had into a job I hated.
I ended up walking away from it and finding my current path: helping other entrepreneurs build their businesses into profit-making machines that let them get away from their soul-sucking jobs and support their families and lives by doing it right the first time and avoiding the pitfalls of fear.
Now I'm going to do the same for your business. Here's to your success!
I know it's a little before my time but to me this famous line from JFK is a huge motivator. It makes me feel powerful, like I can accomplish anything. Things will inevitably be difficult, but I am strong, driven, and can accomplish amazing things by digging in and driving forward.
Maybe even going into outer space!
Let's Get This Party Started
Ready to take the next steps? Schedule your FREE 30-minute coaching session now!
Fun Facts About Me
- I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA. My husband is originally from Cincinnati, OH so we pretty much avoid watching *certain* football games
- We have three pets: Bettie, Jeter, and Jimmy Bagels.
- I've run the gauntlet in terms of jobs. Environmental canvasser, door-to-door vacuum saleswoman, server, website developer, Director of Marketing, freelance writer, graphic designer. The worst was the vacuum sales...I sold one then quit.
- My favorite place in the world is the clearance plant section at Lowe's. I try to garden, and I would say my thumb is somewhere between black and green. I figure if I spent $1 on a plant and it dies, well, it was on the way out anyhow.
- I'm a converted Affirmationist. I used to believe affirmations were useless, but I started giving it a go in May of 2019 because I figured "what could it hurt?" Life. Changing. Dudes, please lean into the embarrassing feelings of doing it and just try. The results have BLOWN my mind